Welcome to Life on the Rock, my blog for St. Stephen’s UMC Children and Family Ministry!
It is my hope that Adventure Rock! Children and Family Ministry at SSUMC will continue to change and grow, creating many environments where not just children, but whole families can actively participate in growing young disciples who understand not only the Bible itself, but also the amazing love God has for each of them. I hope that this can be a space where we can imagine away, dream big, shake off the doubt of this world and find the ways that God wants us to help Him change the lives of kids and thier familes. Join me in exploring the ways we can equip each other and the kids we serve to be the WORLD CHANGERS God wants us all to be.
My hope is that we can all work together, parents, teachers, and mentors, leading our kids to C.L.I.M.B. on the ROCK. As we lead and push each other in our discusions here, we will hunt out the ways to reach and grow kids and thier families as followers of Jesus Christ. I look forward to the incredible, challenging adventure of exploring each other's ideas, ideas that will lead to teaching our kids about the overpowering love of God, the uniquely personal friendship of Jesus Christ and the life altering movement of the Holy Spirit.
I want to encourage and equip you, as parents, teachers, and mentors in every way that I can, so please share your comments, ideas, and day-dreams about things that you would like to see at Adventure Rock!
In His loving kindness!
Dana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment